Information for Parents
Church of England schools offer high quality education within a Christian context. They are in the main community schools with a Christian character serving the needs of the local area.
As with all maintained schools in England they:
- teach Religious Education in line with the locally agreed syllabus
- hold acts of collective worship every day
In addition, Church of England Schools provide:
- education underpinned by Christian values
- a culture guided by the Christian way of life
- care of each individual as a unique part of God's creation
- close links with the community
- partnership with the local Anglican church and congregation.